special programs, pronto.
We offer a variety of programs for those unique situations where you need to get outside the box.
low down payment options
We offer a variety of programs that will get you into your new home with little to no down payment.
- USDA: Allows 0% down on properties in USDA-specific areas
- VA Loans: Qualified veteran’s can buy a new home with $0 down or refinance up to 100% of the home’s appraised value
- First-time home buyer: 3% down for first time home buyers
- FHA 3.5% Program: 1st-time and seasoned home buyers can buy with 3.5% down
- Down payment assistance programs: Utilize government programs and grants to buy a home with as little as $0 down
fha streamline and va irrrl (interest rate reduction refinance loan)
Take advantage of streamline refinances on existing FHA and Veteran loans.
- The mortgage must currently be an FHA or VA loan.
- Must have paid at least 6 on-time payments and wait 210 days from previous closing.
- Must lower interest rate by .5% or shorten the mortgage term.
bank statement loans
Loans program geared towards self-employed borrowers with solid assets and tough-to-verify tax returns.
- Good for self-employed borrowers with great monthly cash flow
- Utilize 12-24 months of bank statements to determine monthly income instead of tax returns or pay stubs
- 10% down payment or equity required
- Loans up to $3,000,000
dscr (debt service coverage ratio)
Loan programs for investors looking to buy rental properties with reduced income verification.
- Enables investors to qualify based on property cash flow rather than personal income
- Ideal for self-employed investors, investors with multiple properties, LLCs and investors looking to grow their portfolio rapidly
- Requires 20% down payment and can be used for refinances, cash out and new purchases of rental properties
low credit financing
Programs for borrowers with low credit scores that have strong compensating factors.
- Credit scores as low as 500 through FHA (Federal Home Administration) or VA (Veteran’s Administration) financing
- Must be current on mortgage for 12-24 months
- Requires at least 10% equity
- Can be used for purchase, refinancing or cash out
renovation and construction loans
Borrow money to buy a new home, or refinance an existing home and finance the home improvements or the construction.
- FHA 203k: Borrow up to 97% of your properties ARV (after repair value) for primary residences only
- Fanne Mae Homestyle: Borrow up to 97% of home’s ARV on primary, 90% for second homes and 80% for investment/rental properties.
- Construction to Perm: Borrow money to buy a lot or tear a home down, and build from the ground up with an interest rate that is locked at the time of closing
Our experienced loan consultants will take the time to understand your needs and help find the perfect mortgage for you.