This is our most popular program for refinancing or new home purchases. Offered in 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year increments, you rate will be fixed for the entire term of the loan.
- Fixed rate over the life of the loan.
- Great for all buyers.
- Allows for a shorter term to pay off your home faster.
adjustable rate mortgage (ARM)
If you are planning on staying in a home for 7 years or less, an ARM program might be a great fit for you.
- Lower payment during fixed period.
- Potential for rate to decrease over time.
- Great for borrowers looking to pre-pay their principal.
Backed by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA mortgages offer more lenient underwriting guidelines.
- Relaxed underwriting guidelines.
- Down payments as low as 3.5%.
- Great for first-time buyers.
- Credit scores as low as 580.
Great for larger home purchases and refinances, we offer an array of options for those borrowing over the Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac county loan limits.
- Allows borrower to borrower more than the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac loan limits.
- Best for second homes & vacation homes.
- Allows for 15% down payment.
- Great for refinance or purchase.
Excellent option for borrowers in rural areas or with high-acreage properties.
- Low monthly mortgage insurance.
- Allows up to 100% financing on purchases.
- Flexible credit guidelines.
Available only to active military and veterans, these loans offer up to 103.5% financing, no money down purchases and 100% cash out.
- Backed by the VA.
- Offers ability to streamline refinance anytime in the future.
- Relaxed underwriting guidelines down to 580 score.
home equity line of credit
Perfect to pay off debt or remodel your home.
- Lower payments – interest only for 10-15 years with an additional 10-15 to pay the loan off.
- Flexible spending and payment options.
- Borrow up to 89.99% of your home’s value.
- Can use as much or as little of the credit line as needed.
Our experienced loan consultants will take the time to understand your needs and help find the perfect mortgage for you.